One Year in Texas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Year in Texas

A forum for the blog One Year in Texas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+6
Mike
poit
Katy
Maddie
Bub
Jake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin
Jake

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 am

Hi, I'm Jake. I work at One Year in Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneyearintexas.com
Bub

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: hEY WE GOT A FORUM!   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 am

Hello this is Bub/
Back to top Go down
Maddie

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am

hi this is maddie! nice to meet you jake and bub.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:29 am

Nice to meet you too Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hey y'all, this is the forum.   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:36 am

How about a big hug?!?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 am

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am

Hi, I'm Katy! I think my friend's cat peed on my coat yesterday. It's dry clean only. I am sad.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 am

Hi Katy. If people actually join this maybe they can write questions for Hi Katy here. I doubt people will join though.
Back to top Go down
poit

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 am

My name is next to this reply. I love this site! Like windows 7 and all the losers on the commercial that pays for episodes of my favorite show Chuck to air I believe that this forum was my idea. Unlike those losers however, I didn't get paid to say that. I also own a mac. I like hugs!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Jake wrote:
Hi Katy. If people actually join this maybe they can write questions for Hi Katy here. I doubt people will join though.

This is how we're going to hit it big, Jake. We need to connect to our readers in a deeper way and nothing says connection like FORUMS. I will make it my personal goal to have 10 people join by next week.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi, my name is Mike. I play too many video games and I peed on Katy's coat. It wasn't the cat. I like to troll. Don't ban me.
Back to top Go down
brownchickenbrowncow

brownchickenbrowncow

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I once lived at a farm that had brown chickens and brown cows, but that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcthecomic.com
Katy

Katy

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Mike wrote:
Hi, my name is Mike. I play too many video games and I peed on Katy's coat. It wasn't the cat. I like to troll. Don't ban me.

You will get banned so fast if you start trolling this forum.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Katy wrote:
Mike wrote:

I won't troll it. too harshly
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Katy wrote:
Mike wrote:

I won't troll it. too harshly

I appreciate that. We can make an entire Mids forum for you to troll all evening if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
TylermothertroughingHakes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi, I was drawn in by your incredible flashing Register button. It caught my attention and I could not stop myself from clicking on it.

On a more tragic note, the site of said button also gave my friend an epileptic seizure.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm

TylermothertroughingHakes wrote:
Hi, I was drawn in by your incredible flashing Register button. It caught my attention and I could not stop myself from clicking on it.

On a more tragic note, the site of said button also gave my friend an epileptic seizure.

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS.
Back to top Go down
ShowStoppaACVanillaCream

ShowStoppaACVanillaCream

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi. I'm Black. My teeth look really white because my skin's kinda dark! It makes Katy jealous. Mike and I have our own Jerkin' dance crew. Tyler likes to hate on me. I'm not sure what else to say...
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:21 pm

ShowStoppaACVanillaCream wrote:
Hi. I'm Black. My teeth look really white because my skin's kinda dark! It makes Katy jealous. Mike and I have our own Jerkin' dance crew. Tyler likes to hate on me. I'm not sure what else to say...

You basically ruined everything by telling everyone that you're black right away. All the mystery is gone. AND you didn't introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Jerkin' for a living.

/my hand gets sore sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 pm

I won't ban anybody yet. Not unless it's funny.
Back to top Go down
ShowStoppaACVanillaCream

ShowStoppaACVanillaCream

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Katy wrote:

You basically ruined everything by telling everyone that you're black right away. All the mystery is gone. AND you didn't introduce yourself.

Katy is just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Jake wrote:
I won't ban anybody yet. Not unless it's funny.

Ily Jake.
Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Katy wrote:

Katy is just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Crying or Very sad

That's what he said?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

TylermothertroughingHakes wrote:

That's what he said?

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Year in Texas :: General :: General Discussion-