One Year in Texas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Year in Texas

A forum for the blog One Year in Texas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Katy questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin
Jake

Hi Katy questions Empty
PostSubject: Hi Katy questions   Hi Katy questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 am

I guess we could have a thread for this. Maybe people will eventually join (probably not).
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneyearintexas.com
poit

Hi Katy questions Empty
PostSubject: How do i get my girlfriend to smoke with me?   Hi Katy questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

How do i get my girlfriend of one year, who is totally against smoking the green to smoke with me. My friends say i should just trick her into it, maybe bake a cupcake with it in there but i don't think I bake well enough for that to work. Do you have any advise?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Hi Katy questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Katy questions   Hi Katy questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Dear Kathy,

I'm having a tough time with regular sized condoms. I switched to them from magnums because they just don't make any fun condoms in that size. So, I wore a few regular condoms, they fit really snug... anyways, what I'm trying to get at is which one is your favorite Ninja Turtle?

Sincerely Yours,

Condom Shredder.
Back to top Go down
poit

Hi Katy questions Empty
PostSubject: rotten tooth   Hi Katy questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

My tooth hurts so bad. I have no insurance sadly so all i do is cry in a corner. Do you think if i tie a string around it and a door handle an slam the door i will rid my mouth of the source of the pain it is feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Katy questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Katy questions   Hi Katy questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Katy questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Year in Texas :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: