One Year in Texas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Year in Texas

A forum for the blog One Year in Texas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

Video Game Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

I play a lot of these, and I assume some of you play them as well. Discuss favorite video games, new or old, debate on whether or not certain video games deserve to be in existence, etc.

My XBL Gamer Tag is Nxvak, and my PSN is the same.
Back to top Go down
brownchickenbrowncow

brownchickenbrowncow

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

I challenge you to a game of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters.

I will let you choose between SNES, NES, and Genesis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcthecomic.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

brownchickenbrowncow wrote:
I challenge you to a game of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters.

I will let you choose between SNES, NES, and Genesis.

SNES.
Back to top Go down
poit

PostSubject: prototype   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm

The stork just dropped of my next que item from gamefly.com.it is prototype and so far it is awesome. Has anyone played it? beat it?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm

poit wrote:
The stork just dropped of my next que item from gamefly.com.it is prototype and so far it is awesome. Has anyone played it? beat it?

I've been meaning to pick it up, I've heard both good and bad about it. It's a cheap game, so I'll definitely be getting it soon. Infamous is better though, or at least I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 am

I'd like to play Prototype. I'm playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with my girlfriend. It's okay. They keep dumbing these games down every time they release one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneyearintexas.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Jake wrote:
I'd like to play Prototype. I'm playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with my girlfriend. It's okay. They keep dumbing these games down every time they release one.

The unfortunate truth. Sad
Back to top Go down
poit

PostSubject: Prototype   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Prototype is pretty awesome actually. It is a bit of a hack and slash, however it is also a combination of spider-man meets hulk, meets state of emergency. In that way it is fun as hell and amazing. You gotta check it out. I can send it to you if you want jake...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Poit, with gamefly do you return the games at any time without a fee? Too lazy to look it up at the moment.

I'll end up purchasing Prototype now, I just needed to hear from ten separate people that it was a good game.

/lovemesomehackandslash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
poit

PostSubject: Gamefly   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes, with gamefly you can have a bunch of games sent to you and you keep them as long as you want. Right now i have three out at a time because it can, depending on where you live, take forever to receive games. However, now they know when it reaches the post office so now they send another one once that happens. i pay like 29 dollars to rent three games but i like it because i hate having a collection of games i wont play. i might buy prototype but i wouldn't buy half the games i check out. i like being able to rent and decide later if i want to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Go download "I Wanna be the guy" for PC.

You rage, you lose.
Literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion   Video Game Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Discussion
Page 1 of 1